Sunday, December 6, 2009

Will any ballet teachers or ballerinas talk to me!? please!!! ballet is my dream!!!?

please answer if you'll talk to me!!!!!!



i'm 14 and have only done ballet for 4 months, I started as a beginner, and have been learning really quickly!! and my teacher has moved me up to grade 6 already!!!



im desperate to be a ballerina!!! I want to know if im too late!!!!!!



i hope im not!!!!1



and stuff about the royal ballet if possible!!! I would so love to study it all the time!!! i have a passion for music too and ohhh im just desperate!! pleaseplease contact me!!!!



please contact me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Will any ballet teachers or ballerinas talk to me!? please!!! ballet is my dream!!!?mr messed up



Good job on moving up that quickly! The Royal Ballet is a little far off though.....point will definetly be a must but to be on point you need to have done ballet for at lease 2 years. 14 isn't to late if your try your hardest, if you really want to be a ballerina you can do it! =)



Will any ballet teachers or ballerinas talk to me!? please!!! ballet is my dream!!!?getting late opera theater



I realize you are excited, and I'm not trying to burst your bubble, but you have to think a little more realistically.



First, congratulations on your jump start in ballet. Grade 6 is different school to school, but I think that's great in only 4 months. You should be very proud.



Second, Royal Ballet is extremely hard to get into. Extremely. And their school has some of the highest standards and some fabulous dancers have danced with their company. I am sure you are a talented dancer, but with only four months experience, it will be very difficult to have a chance to get in or even audition.



Third, you will need to be en pointe for Royal Ballet, or any ballet company. You cannot start en pointe even if people in your grade are, because you have not had at least a few years experience. Only four months. I'm sorry, but that is not enough, and you teacher knows that. She will when you are ready, but since you just started, that won't be for a while.



Fourth, if you really are some dancing prodigy, your teacher will get you into a good company/studio. They want the best for their students.



Keep working as hard as you are now. Again, I'm not trying to let you down or crush your dreams, but I think you need a realistic view on how things work. Enjoy yourself in ballet and be the best you can be. Good luck and have fun in ballet!
Okay hi... umm great job on improving so quickly. I just want to let you know, you might not be at the best studio to learn the true art of dance. Here's a question. Is your stuido you go to really big, meaning alot of people. If it is, your teacher is proabably after the money, not to produce dancers. I will say, I started at the begging level, and i had natural ability, and i also moved very quickly. But, to move so fast in so little time as you did, your teacher must just be trying to get yuor money. Trust me, I am a ballarina! uhhh... so if you really love ballet, and want to pursue with it, maybe look into a different studio. Good luck!



Glad to help.



Jenni
okay, I am a tap jazz modern %26amp; hip hop instructor but my sister is a ballet teacher and she still studies it as well. congratulations on doing so well in such a short time, but be sure to go slow enough to really under stand what is going on and grasp a solid foundation of technique. Ballet is one of those arts that you have to really be dedicated to simply because it is impossible to rush through it. your body has to develop into that of a ballerina. turn out, leg extentions, correct plie's, body alignment- none of that happens over night. Be sure not to burn your self out and just enjoy the process of learning and before you know it with LOTS %26amp; LOTS of hard work, you will be right where you want to be. When you are ready your teacher should be able to give you advice on where and how to further your studies in dance- but be patient!
try going to a few ballet clubs that might help or start your own and exspress your feelings for it you all could teach each otherxxxx good luck xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security