Sunday, December 6, 2009

Question about ballet?

when i was about 4 years old i took ballet but then i quit. then when i was 10 i begged my mother to put me in ballet but she said no because my brother was doing karate now that im in my late teens is it possible to do ballet?



Question about ballet?performing shows



If you are dancing for the joy of dancing, there is no reason why you can't.



Ballet classes are offered for people of all ages because it's beautiful to watch and a joy to perform.



If you love it ... then do it.



Question about ballet?say yes opera theater



That is hard to say. Taking at such a young age before you wouldn't have really learned any "technique" and that is the essence of ballet. When you see the pros, it is beautiful and fluid, yes, but that is just the product of years of endless hours of hard work and strong bodies. The older you get, the harder it is for your body to learn the proper technique. So knowing that, the answer is yes, you can totally find a ballet class for girls your age at your level. It is just going to be very frustrating in the beginning and it will be very tedious. If you are up for the challenge, I say go for it! You are never to old to try something new.
Yes Yes Yes. It may be hard to become a professional at this age but, that doesn't mean you can't have many years of enjoyment, perform in great shows, feel great about yourself and your body and so many other wonderful things that come from dance. I started taking ballet at five and had to quit shortly after because of asthma. My Dad got me started again at 12 and it was amazing. I even got to dance a solo in Disneyland. Ballet brought so much to my life over the years. I have been out of dance for two years now (I am 28) and I want to start again as well. Good luck, go for it.
Absolutely take it! There are many famous dancers that did not start taking classes until their late teens including Alvin Ailey who is one of my favorite not to mention he is one of the most famous choreographers/dancer of our time. Dancing is a workout for the mind and body. After you take a bit of ballet try some modern as well (but definitely take ballet because it will teach you the fundamentals you will need). Enjoy!!!
I took my first ballet class when I was 18 because it took karate when I was younger. I'm still dancing ballet a lot. So I'm proof that it's possible. I worked my butt off for years though. Give it a try and don't dive up.
yes just go to one of the local studios and see if they have any adult teen classes or lake private lesions
of coarse. you might not be a professional. but if you want to do and if you think you would enjoy it why shouldn't you try. dance is a world different from all of the others. you get lost in it. everyone should try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security