Sunday, December 6, 2009

Russian Ballet thesis Statement?...HELP!?

I'm writing a 7 to 8 paged informational essay about Russian Ballet for my Russian Studies class. I need to come up with a general thesis. I had in the beginning "russian ballet has in many ways inspired everybody's ballet techniques all over the world" My teacher said it was too broad. And that I would have to relate my topic to every country in the whole world in my essay. So i have no clue what to do now. I'm only used to writing thesis statements with persuasive essays, and i have no idea how to write one. My paper is due friday, but i would like to have it finished by tomororow so i can get it edited and stuff. i'm so nervous i'm not gonna be able to finish, PLEASE help!!!



Russian Ballet thesis Statement?...HELP!?amc theatre



instead of all over the world, change it to a place that is famous for their ballet and see how the russian ballet affected that famous/influential country's type of ballet..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security