Sunday, December 6, 2009

Is ballet for me?

I want to take ballet but I don't know if I should. I recently sprained my knee (December) and I don't know if taking ballet would injure it again. Please help! I really want to take ballet!



Is ballet for me?opera.com



you should try making your muscles and bones stronger...you should have exercise to make it strong...thats why you have warm ups



Is ballet for me?amc theatre opera theater



yea i did ballet since i was three (10 yrs)



i never hurt myself
ballet could actually make that knee stronger
If you really want to do it, go for it. It seems like you are passionate about taking it. I'm sure they will start you out slow and offer you some tips on how to prevent knee injuries.
I dance so believe me, i know exactly what you mean.



Try like stretching and jumping at home and see how it feels



If it doesnt hurt, go do it! Warn the teacher in advance so they know if anything happens.
its time you get back on your feet and try ballet if that is what you want to try. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security