Sunday, December 6, 2009

Should I Take Children Ballet Class? I am 13...?

Hi! I am 13 and a Singaporean. I take Chinese Dance as my Co-Curriculum Activity and also learn piano. I can do the front and side split. I wish to take up Ballet. There is a Children Ballet Class nearby croaching for Grade 1 and I don't know if I should go for it. The coach is a male and the little ballerinas' age ranges from 8 to 10. But because of my busy schedules, I will be starting Ballet next year. Do you think I am too late for the Children Ballet? Can I go for Grade 2 of Ballet next year without going for Grade 1? I heard there are the same practises.



Should I Take Children Ballet Class? I am 13...?chicago theater



Talk to the teacher to see if he'd take you and if he says yes than go for it.



Diane



Should I Take Children Ballet Class? I am 13...?met opera opera theater



Sure you can. Go for it girl i started dancing when i'm 18 and still regretted not starting earlier
It's totally fine to be in a childeren's ballet class. I mean, I am 12 and I am in the 9 year old ballet. There are some other girls a year younger too so it is not that bad. It will feel really awkward at first, but don't worry.



I would suggest to going into Ballet 1 instead of 2 because Ballet 1 is all the basics for you to understand ballet.



If it is too weird or strange or you just don't feel comfortable with the younger childeren, you should check to see if there is a beginning teen ballet. That would probably be the best thing to do.



Hope I helped!



Good luck!
Well it all depends on how good you are. At my dance school there's older girls then me that are a level behind me.



Have you been dancing long? If so you may want a higher class. Do you know your places? you you don't know a lot stick to a younger class.



I hope this is useful.
Talk to the coach and ask if you can take a class in Ballet 1. From there, he can see where you should be placed. If you've already taken another form of dance, then it'll be a little bit easier for you to get things like rhythm and movement. I'm pretty sure he'll let you take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security